Gala Benefit in Celebration of
15 years of Excellence, Innovation, and Community Engagement
Saturday, April 6, 6:30 p.m.
St. Botolph Club, Boston
Hosted by Jim Braude
of WGBH’s “Boston Public Radio” and “Greater Boston”
Please join us at St. Botolph Club in Boston’s Back Bay for an evening of friendship, festivity and culinary delights to celebrate Lisa Graham’s 15 years as Metropolitan Chorale Music Director. Guests will enjoy fine musical entertainment and have the opportunity to bid on unique and exciting items in both silent and live auctions.
Your participation helps us to:
- Mount annual season of three innovative programs
- Provide support to young artists
- Bring music to individuals and communities who have limited musical opportunities
- Build artistic partnerships to engage communities throughout the Boston area
- Provide artistic perspective on social issues of the day
- Create programs that bring together artists working in different media
Read more about the Chorale’s activities and accomplishments.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
|Lead Sponsor||$5,000||8 guests plus full visibility package: tickets, on-site graphics, listing on the Chorale website for the 2018 -19 season, display ad in the 2018-2019 concert programs|
|Benefactor||$3,000||6 guests and full-screen digital graphic tribute at the event, listing on the Chorale website for the 2018 -19 season, display ad in the 2018-2019 concert programs|
|Patron||$2,000||4 guests and full-screen digital graphic tribute at the event, listing on the Chorale website for the 2018 -19 season|
|Sponsor||$1,000||2 guests and full-screen digital graphic tribute at the event|
Individual tickets go on sale in late 2018. Can’t attend? Consider a donation in Lisa Graham’s honor. Please indicate “Opus 15” in the comment section.